Year Birthday Card Designs -- Set of 10
**You can leave off the number on each design. It is the last color in each design.
You now have 20 designs in this design set.
**Use Mylar or not--your choice.
Use variegated threads and metallic threads!!
JJ01 YrBirthday -- 4.36 by 4.87 inches with 3359 stitches
JJ02 YrBirthday -- 4.16 by 4.97 inches with 4022
JJ03 YrBirthday -- 4363 stitches with 4.22 by 5.00 inches
JJ04 YrBirthday -- 4.18 by 5.37 inches with 4493 stitches
JJ05 YrBirthday -- 4.08 by 5.28 inches with 4705
JJ06 YrBirthday -- 4.29 by 5.23 inches with 4826 stitches
JJ07 YrBirthday -- 4.06 by 5.31 inches with 4891 stitches
JJ08 YrBirthday -- 4.11 by 5.09 inches with 5331
JJ09 YrBirthday -- 4.04 by 5.22 inches with 5553
JJ10 YrBirthday -- 4.02 by 5.15 inches with 5604 stitches
Samples of JJ01, JJ03, JJ04, JJ06 without Numbers
Note: I like to print a message before I embroider each card.
I have included a sample that you can use as a template for your personalized message.
For messages, I search the web "birthday
message". You can find many messages for free.
The card stock was purchased from the local Michael's craft shop in a package of 40 blank folding cards (with envelopes) sized at 6.5 by 5 inches folded for under $10. The store also has a Value pack of 25 envelopes and 25 folding cards--5 1/2 x 4inch cards for $6. Both packages state "Heavy card stock".
Card Making Instruction Steps:
1. Hoop a cutaway stabilizer & spray top with Spray adhesive & Use a Sharp #10 needle
2. Find & mark with a light pencil dot the center front of the card
3. Lay the card (wrong side down) on top of stabilizer-centering the the design & center of the card
4. Hold card down firmly in place, start machine off very slowly to 2nd stitch and proceed slowly
5. Make sure that the card stays flat on the stabilizer or the stitches will go through.
6. When the design is complete, trim 3 sides stabilizer, and glue the trimmed 4th side to cover the stitches.
Have fun adding your own personal messages to the inside of each individual card!
Do you have the Pfaff 150 x 150 All Fabric Hoops?
This card fits perfectly in that hoop for the 5inch designs.
The entire contents of this web site are copyright © 2001-2011
Judi Jaksa Custom Digitizer www.customdigitizer.com
Individual designs and pictures on this page are copyright © by their respective creators.