12 card designs(2sizes) & 2 letter files
Designs are created for 4 x 5.5 inch and 5 x 6.5 inch cards
Designs in package
Valentine Card 1--3.6 x 4.15 inches
and 4.5 x 5.1 inches
Valentine Card 2--3.6 x 4.24 inches and 4.5 x 5.3 inches
Valentine Card 3appliqué (requires 1 or 2 fabrics)--3.8 x 4.54 inches and 4.58 x 4.87 inches
Valentine Card 4appliqué (requires 1 fabric and bear was on fabric) --3.58 x 3.95 inches and 4.48 x 4.94 inches.
*The Bear on the card is actually a piece of fabric appliquéd on the card.
Valentine Card 5--3.58 x 2.98 inches and 4.48 x 3.73 inches.
Valentine Card 6--3.61 x 4.15 inches and 3.61 x 4.15 inches.
Valentine Card Extra Lettering
"Happy Valentine's Day" (straight) -- .76 x 4.84 inches
"Happy Valentine's Day" (3 rows) -- 3.09 x 2.06 inches
These are quick and easy cards to make!
All 6 5inch designs are stitched directly on the blank greeting cardstock.
The cardstock makes 5 x 6.5 inch cards and came with envelopes.
This was purchased from my local craft store
1. Hoop a cutaway stabilizer & spray top with Spray adhesive & Use a Sharp needle size 10
2. Find & mark with a light pencil dot the center front of the card
3. Lay the card (wrong side down) on top of stabilizer-centering the the design & center of the card
4. Hold card down firmly in place, start machine off very slowly to 2nd stitch and proceed slowly
5. Make sure that the card stays flat on the stabilizer or the stitches will go through.
6. When the design is complete, trim excess stabilizer, place layer of cardstock or nice fabric to cover the inside.
Have fun adding your own personal messages to each individual card!
Do you have the Pfaff 150 x150 All Fabric Hoop?
This card fits perfectly in that hoop for the 5inch designs.
The entire contents of this web site are copyright © 2001-2013
Judi Jaksa Custom Digitizer www.customdigitizer.com