Christmas Card Designs 3-- Set of 5 - 5inch designs
with 2 bonus designs using Mylar
*PCS & SEW do not receive 5in designs
These are fun projects for holiday cards!
The card stock was purchased from the local Michael's craft shop in a
package of 40 blank folding cards (with envelopes) sized at 6.5 by 5 inches folded for under $10 --Package state "Heavy card stock".
Bonus Designs on Cards Digitized for Mylar
1. Hoop a cutaway stabilizer & spray top with Spray adhesive & Use a Sharp needle #10
2. Find & mark with a light pencil dot the center front of the card
3. Lay the card (wrong side down) on top of stabilizer-centering the the design & center of the card
4. Hold card down firmly in place, start machine off very slowly to 2nd stitch and proceed slowly
5. Make sure that the card stays flat on the stabilizer or the stitches will go through.
6. When the design is complete, trim excess stabilizer, place layer of cardstock or nice fabric to cover the inside.
Have fun adding your own personal messages to each individual card!
Do you have the Pfaff 150 x150 All Fabric Hoop?
This card fits perfectly in that hoop for the 5inch designs.
Clipart by www.designstitch.com
The entire contents of this web site are copyright © 2001-2010
Judi Jaksa Custom Digitizer www.customdigitizer.com