Christmas Card Designs 1-- Set of 7
4in and 5in designs
These are fun projects for holiday cards!
5inch wide designs stitched on Satin, Polyester, Twill, and Silk.
Front 6 designs are placed behind opening in Picture Frame Cards
Inset Cards are from www.pgsspecialties.com
Last Design in back row on the photo above and
all the 4inch wide designs in the photo below are all stitched directly on to plain card stock.
The card stock was purchased from the local Michael's craft shop in a package of 40 blank folding cards (with envelopes) sized at 6.5 by 5 inches folded for under $10. The store also has a Value pack of 25 envelopes and 25 folding cards--5 1/2 x 4inch cards for $6. Both packages state "Heavy card stock".
1. Hoop a cutaway stabilizer & spray top with Spray adhesive & Use a Sharp needle 10 or 12
2. Find & mark with a light pencil dot the center front of the card
3. Lay the card (wrong side down) on top of stabilizer-centering the the design & center of the card
4. Hold card down firmly in place, start machine off very slowly to 2nd stitch and proceed slowly
5. Make sure that the card stays flat on the stabilizer or the stitches will go through.
6. When the design is complete, trim excess stabilizer, place layer of cardstock or nice fabric to cover the inside.
Have fun adding your own personal messages to each individual card!
Do you have the Pfaff 130 x130 All Fabric Hoop?
This card fits perfectly in that hoop for the 4inch designs.
Clipart by www.designstitch.com
The entire contents of this web site are copyright © 2001-2010
Judi Jaksa Custom Digitizer www.customdigitizer.com
Individual designs and pictures on this page are copyright © by their respective creators.